Article provided by: Ascendus Behavioral Health
At Ascendus Behavioral Health, we have designed the ideal intensive outpatient rehab in Fort Worth, TX, for individuals in need of continuous support and sustainable sobriety. The recovery process is a complex endeavor when it comes to prolonged addiction, requiring efforts, commitment, and sacrifices along the way. Our outpatient program is the ideal place to start your rehab if your addiction isn’t too advanced.
Is inpatient treatment better than IOP?
There is no real competition between these programs since they target addiction differently and complement each other in the grander scheme of things. The inpatient Fort Worth, TX, rehab program is a must for people dealing with severe addiction and withdrawal. This form of treatment will help them detox and overcome the withdrawal in a comfortable and secure environment, under continuous expert supervision.
On the other hand, IOP promotes a lower level of care, ideal for patients who have either completed the inpatient treatment or didn’t need it to begin with. If you’re looking for the best local drug rehab promoting community support, personal growth, and sustainable long-term sobriety, our IOP is perfect for the task. It allows you to continue your treatment while remaining active in society, care for your family, and fulfill your educational and professional tasks as necessary.
How IOP works
IOP relies on weekly meetings, consisting of nine hours of group therapy and one individual counseling session. Our program helps people regain their balance and embrace a healthier lifestyle by becoming more confident and aware of relapse dangers. Our top addiction treatment center and rehab in Fort Worth rely on multiple tools and programs to ensure our patients’ healthy and consistent progress throughout the years. These include:
- Individual counseling – Discussing your progress and experiences with a professional counselor who will guide and support you along the way.
- Group therapy – Becoming part of a community of people fighting the same problems and providing mutual support, empathy, and understanding.
- Family counseling – Teaching family members how to participate in your recovery journey by ensuring a healthy mental and emotional setting for healing and growth.
- Relapse prevention groups – Teaching patients the optimal relapse prevention skills to promote sustained sobriety in the long run.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – MAT consists of targeted medication used to manage co-occurring disorders and counter addiction-related side-effects that may linger over more extended periods of time.
- Discharge planning – The program teaches patients the essentials of adopting a life of abstinence based on self-control and accountability.
- 12-step meetings – 12-step support groups occur during and after the rehab treatment as part of a long-term management process.
Our rehab centers in Fort Worth, TX, offer you the opportunity to rediscover your true potential and grow into a more confident, positive, and responsible individual. You can find the best recovery centers in Fort Worth today by contacting our professionals and making an appointment today.
Call Ascendus Behavioral Health at 1-888-784-8481 to continue your recovery in a welcoming, supportive, and comfortable environment. At our center, you will meet with other recovering addicts and learn that you too can defeat addiction for good.Intensive Outpatient Rehab Fort Worth TX
View Larger Map