Article provided by: Johnny The Healer
Johnny The Healer offers the best drug rehab treatment in an oceanfront treatment facility with high-end and luxury amenities. His highly effective Pouyan method addresses the root cause of addiction and helps recovering addicts attain comprehensive recovery from addiction and co-occurring mental disorders.
Sensory deprivation flotation therapy in addiction treatment
A sensory deprivation floatation tank is an enclosed chamber heavily insulated to provide the user with a dark and soundproof environment. We heat water to your body temperature and add Epsom salts to it, which together causes your body to become weightless. It offers a meditative effect when you are hanging there motionless with no effort on your own, without any physical stimulus or distractions. This allows you to focus on whatever you want and provides your mind and body with deep relaxation.
It also helps patients sleep better, as insomnia is one of the most common withdrawal symptoms. Furthermore, it reduces the physical pain that patients feel when recovering from certain drugs. The alone time inside the floatation chamber gives recovering addicts the opportunity to make positive life-altering decisions.
A journey towards recovery with the Pouyan method
The Pouyan Method is a 100% holistic approach, and we use it to heal and repair the brain to its pre-addiction state. With the Pouyan method, we detox our patients’ bodies from the toxic remains and help patients overcome their negative thoughts and toxic beliefs. We use techniques from Neuroplasticity to rewire and reprogram the mind of recovering addicts and prepare them for a holistic lifestyle.
Our Pouyan method includes weekly blood work, liver panel, EKG ECG Tests, Heart Check-Up, and Cardiology Workup. We also offer 24-hour nursing supervision and care to all the recovering addicts at our facility.
Benefits of inpatient drug rehab treatment
Inpatient drug treatment may be essential for those suffering from a moderate to severe addiction condition. Some of the benefits of inpatient treatment include:
- With inpatient treatment, you get to heal and recover in a safe, secure, and supportive environment that is free from triggers and stress-causing elements.
- You get to heal with support from peers, who are battling with similar issues as you. Inpatient rehab provides you with a non-judgemental environment, and it often becomes the seedbed for long-lasting friendships.
- An inpatient rehab program will keep you engaged for most of the day with therapies, counseling, recreational activities, etc. All of this reduces cravings and temptations and helps you recover from addiction in a relatively short period
- You get access to 24/7 medical care and clinical supervision. During the unpleasant and painful withdrawal phase, you can feel safer and more in control of your body and mind with the support of the clinical team.
- Inpatient treatment reduces the chances of relapse significantly and equips you with all the essential skills to lead a drug-free life after rehab.
Call (310)-601-7805 to schedule a consultation with Johnny The Healer. Johnny’s drug rehab treatment approach helps patients attain lasting and sustainable sobriety. At the Holistic Sanctuary, our recovering addicts enjoy daily access to carbon sauna, amino drips, ozone therapy, dead seas salt bath, and a variety of other luxuries.Drug Rehab Treatment
View Larger Map